2. Haircut for round face shape
The characteristics of round face:
1. Chin distance is close to your lips
2. The area of cheeks looks chubby
3. the brow bone Seems invisible
4. The forehead look narrower
Model haircuts and volume expands on the side near the ear.
Give a little volume at the top or near the facial hair, As long layers bangs or side bangs will make the face looks better.
3. Haircut for Heart face shape
The characteristics of a heart face shape :
a pointy chin, jaw firmly, and wide forehead. Is same as mine i has a heart face shape.
You can choose a hairstyle that could reinforce the shape of the face or covering the jaw,
-it’s me, before hair extensions etc-
i always choose the wrong model haircut (bangs is not suit if you has a thin hair like me but if you have thick hair is suit as well) , i prefer to covering the jaw with layer in both side-part
(credit of picture: from google)